Services Provided by CAMP Rehoboth
From providing community meeting rooms and the popular CAMP Courtyard to our many programs and activities, CAMP Rehoboth is active throughout the community.
- Community events and entertainment
- Community magazine Letters from CAMP Rehoboth
- Spokespeople for local and regional media inquiries for LGBT issues
- Community Space, Meeting Rooms, Public Courtyard
- Tourist information services
- Gallery and performance space for artists
- Sexual Health Counseling (couples & individuals)
- Health Testing (partnership with Beebe Medical Center)
- HIV prevention, education & testing
- Information resources on area services
- Publicize events and programs of interest to LGBT community
- Helps advocate for and educate city, county and state officials on LGBT issues.
- Helps advocate for and educate residents, visitors and businesses on LGBT issues.
- Intervenes, where appropriate, to help LGBT people in discriminatory situations.
- Women’s golf league
- Sensitivity Training for city & park police
- Support groups
- Safe space for Youth
- Grief counseling
- Public access computers
- Public WiFi access
- Partner with area non-profits to maximize fundraising efforts
- Ticket Sales for community organizations
- Women’s Conference and weekend
- Promotion for local non-profit events
Visit our large multi-purpose room, kitchen, additional restrooms and workspace as well as our popular CAMP Rehoboth Community Center Courtyard.
CAMP Rehoboth (a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation) include.