Please note: due to inclement weather, this event has been moved to Saturday, June 12, from 5-8p.m.
Our monthly Handmade Market featuring LGBTQ+/ally artists and makers is back on schedule!
Every 2nd Friday, 5 - 8 PM in the CAMP Rehoboth Courtyard
Come stroll through our courtyard, shop local, and support local LGBTQ+/ally artists. Currently, the market will take place outside in our open air courtyard to allow for safety and social distancing. Foot traffic will be directed along a specific route, and unvaccinated vendors and guests must adhere to CDC guidelines and wear masks at all times. Entry is free and open to the public!
Our June Market features 10 wonderful artists and makers, with products ranging from watercolor drawings, stained glass, shell art + jewelry, and even CBD products. Check out the artists/makers:
- Alni CBD - CBD topical + body products
- Yona Zucker - Stained glass
- Tim Lessa/Vickers & Co. - Jewelry
- Rose Manning - Shell art/jewelry
- Delaware Bay Clay - Clay products
- Families With Pride - LGBTQ T-shirts & Merch
- Andy Levick - Mushroom blocks
- Bev Morgan - Drawings/watercolor
- Michelle Manfredi - Drawings
- Lee Wayne Mills - Abstract expressionism
If you're an LGBTQ+/ally artist or maker interested in participating, please email email@example.com.