Join us for our monthly Handmade Market featuring LGBTQ+/ally artists and makers, and live music!
Every 2nd Friday, 5 - 8 PM in the CAMP Rehoboth Courtyard
Come stroll through our courtyard, shop local, and support local LGBTQ+/ally artists. Currently, the market will take place outside in our open air courtyard to allow for safety and social distancing. Foot traffic will be directed along a specific route, and unvaccinated vendors and guests must wear masks at all times. Entry is free and open to the public!
Our July Market features 10 wonderful artists and makers.
CAMP member Robb Mapou (aka Robb the Uke Guy) will be providing his unique ukulele stylings of jazz standards, folk, Hawaiian, and some rock music at the market.
Our wonderful artists and makers for this market:
- Alexis McKenzie - paintings and photography
- Betsy Patten - sculpture and mixed media
- Geri Dibiase - photography
- Lanae Drew - digital and acrylic paintings, stickers
- Maria Antoinettes - handmade bags / clutches, totes, wristlets and more
- Miss Millie Ceramics - ceramics/shell jewelry and chimes
- Serina Ceramics - ceramics, earrings
- Mariah Miner - keychains, stickers, notebooks, cups, art prints, shirts, earrings
- Monica Chmielewski - quilts and other small fabric items