Sundance 2020 - AUCTION
Didn't get that Auction Item you wanted? You can still make a donation to support the Fund-A-Grant Match using this link.
Winning Item Pickup
Items will be available for pickup at CAMP Rehoboth on Sunday, September 6 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Tues-Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Deadline for collecting items is September 12.
If you are the successful bidder in the auction, it will be your responsibility to pick up the item(s) you won. CAMP Rehoboth would be glad to put gift certificates in the mail. We may be able to ship small items to you, at cost. If you are the lucky winning of a larger item, we encourage you to contact the CAMP Rehoboth office staff to explore other options or to schedule a pick-up time.
You may have items shipped to you.
Check back often for additional items!
How does the Online Auction work?
You may preview the auction without bidding. Once interested in bidding, if you are not pre-registered, click on START BIDDING in the upper right hand corner. It will prompt you for an email address and send you a link to fill out contact info and credit card info. Don't worry! You won't be charged unless you win.
You’ll receive notification(s) by email and/or SMS if you are outbid. So bid high and bid often to win!
You’ll need to be the highest bidder at the close of the auction on September 5 at 8 p.m. to win your lot(s).
How to Mobile Bid with Greater Giving Online Bidding
- Register your mobile number and credit card information on our registration page in advance of the event or upon arrival.
- When the auction is open, you will receive an automated ‘Welcome’ text with your bidder link.
- After clicking the link in the text, begin searching for packages by name, number, or category
- Select the package you wish to bid on.
- You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment
- If you choose to Bid More you can choose to set your Max Bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
- To purchase a package at the Buy Now price, select the Buy button.
- To "watch" a package, select the star icon on the package.
- To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen and choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
- If you’re out-bid at any point before the silent auction closes, you will receive a text message.
- To view packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
- To view packages you are watching, click the menu button and select Favorites.
- Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Under the Bids area you can check your winning packages.
What if I win?
Winning bidders will be notified by email that they have won their purchases. Your item(s) can be picked up at CAMP Rehoboth on Sunday, September 6 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Tues-Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Deadline for collecting items is September 12.
There will be additional charges for shipping. Please let the office know if you want your item shipped, picked up, (or if someone else will be picking up work). A few items will be shipped directly so check your winning receipt.
All purchases will be paid for with the credit card you use at the time of registration. Please note that shipping or delivery arrangements will not be made until invoices have been paid in full and that shipping is NOT included unless specified. Please consider an additional small percentage to cover credit card fees (convenience fee).
Delivery and Shipping
All winning items should be picked up no later than Saturday, September 12 at 5 p.m., or please call to make arrangements for shipping.
Any questions, please contact Kerry or Anita at the CAMP Rehoboth office 302-227-5620.