CAMP Rehoboth Needs You!
As the world re-opens, so does CAMP Rehoboth—and we need volunteers. Can you jump in to lend a hand?
Sun Festival 2021
Volunteers needed starting now and leading up to the week prior and weekend of Labor Day.
Multiple roles available:
• Admin support: experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Help to procure sponsors and auction items. Anyone with CRM software, auction software, and database experience—have we got plans for you!
• Graphics professionals, social media experts, logistics support, and so much more!
Suede is coming back to Rehoboth and we need a few volunteers to help us out before and during the show on July 31.
• Some admin support: experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Food & beverage volunteers, tickets-takers, parking attendants, some logistics support.
CAMP Rehoboth Event at Hudson Fields
Volunteers needed for Thursday, August 5, for the Revelation Brewery/Hudson Fields Thankful Thursdays benefit for CAMP Rehoboth.
• Ticket-takers, parking attendants, activities helpers, and set-up/break-down support.
Please send your full name, preferred phone number, and email address, note the event(s) in which you’re interested, along with days and/or hours available to volunteer. If you would like, also specify what types of volunteer activities you prefer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rehoboth Guest House Tells All
If you’re a Facebooker, follow The Rehoboth Guest House. The inn’s manager, Tom Kelch, is writing about the history of the building, which shares a lot line right behind CAMP Rehoboth. Not only is the building’s history fascinating, but Tom is talking a lot about the history of CAMP Rehoboth itself. As he describes the guest house’s transformation over the years, he also chronicles Rehoboth politics and the role CAMP Rehoboth and its founders, Steve Elkins and Murray Archibald, played in making our town safe for the LGBTQ community, helping to assure there is room for all. This gay guesthouse pre-dates the formation of CAMP Rehoboth by at least two decades and the stories are fascinating. ▼