CAMP Rehoboth Arts
Proceeds from the sale of the photos will be used to support CAMP Rehoboth’s arts programing, with a portion being donated to promote, conserve, and protect indigenous wildlife that was observed while on safari.
CAMP Rehoboth is thrilled to announce HoneyPot! The sweet and sticky lives of bears - a very "beary" art show. This exciting and unique annual event features the works of artists that depict the bear/cub community. The show will be held during the month of September, in conjunction with the Rehoboth Beach Bears Weekend.
We are looking for artists to respond to our call for art for an open group show that will run from September 5th through September 22, 2019.
Deadline for submissions: August 4
CAMP Rehoboth invites you to submit artwork for display and sale. You can to enter up to three works for consideration to be included in this show. Paintings, photographs, multimedia art, and smaller 3-D works will be considered. Artwork will be exhibited for sale in our gallery throughout September, including a special Saturday artist's reception on September 21 from 3:00 - 6:30 and during the CAMP Rehoboth Brunch for Bears event on Sunday, September 22rd.
The only mandatory requirements:
- All pieces must be equipped with a wire backing. Pieces submitted without a wire backing (wire across the back of the piece of artwork) will not be included in the show.
- JPGs must be submitted by August 4, 2019. Notification will be given by August 7.
- Please email JPGs or other questions.
- Sculptures, photographs and other three dimensional artwork can be submitted for consideration. However, due to limited space - we can only accept a certain amount of these pieces.
- All pieces submitted must be ready for display. Three dimensional pieces must have stands and framed pieces must have a wire hanging system on the back of the piece.
- Work needs to be dropped off at CAMP Rehoboth by August 26, 2019
- A JPG of the picture must be sent by the appropriate deadlines.
- In the body of your email, you must include the following information: name, address, email address, phone, file names, title of works, mediums, framed sizes, and prices.
- All work will be offered for sale with CAMP Rehoboth receiving a 25% commission on work sold. There is an additional 2% processing fee for sales completed by credit card.
- The gallery reserves the right to not display any works that are not finished in a professional manner with regard to framing, or do not accurately replicate the submitted work.
Art programs supported in part, by a grant from the Delaware Division of the Arts, a state agency, in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts. The Division promotes Delaware arts events on www.DelawareScene.com.