CAMP Rehoboth Arts
Call for Submissions - SCRATCHED
CAMP Rehoboth is thrilled to announce Scratched: Everyone Has an Itch, a very "beary" art show. This exciting and unique annual event features the works of artists that depict the bear/cub community. The show will be held during the month of September, in conjunction with the Rehoboth Beach Bears.
- Up to three jpgs of your artwork can be entered for consideration. Please send an email and attach a jpeg of each artwork entered.
- In your email, please include your contact information: your name, email, mailing address, and telephone number. Please also include the following information about each artwork submitted: the jpeg file name, title of the work, framed size, and price if you wish to sell the piece. Your entry email with jpegs and all needed information must be received by August 4, 2018.
- You will receive notification on whether your artwork was accepted by August 5, 2018.
- Consignment agreement forms will be provided to those whose work is accepted.
- Size of framed works should be a minimum of 11x14" and no larger than 20x24."
- Artwork delivered must be ready to display. Framed works should have a wire for hanging. Saw tooth hangers are not permitted.
- Selected artwork and the completed consignment agreement forms must be delivered to the CAMP Rehoboth Community Center, 37 Baltimore Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, between August 23 and August 31, 2018.
- If drop-off is difficult, work can be picked up in the Baltimore area.
- Unsold artwork must be picked up by October 6, 2018.
For more information, please contact Salvatore Seeley at 302-227-5620 or email.
This program is supported in part, by a grant from the Delaware Division of the Arts, a state agency, in partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts. The Division promotes Delaware arts events on www.DelawareScene.com.