CAMP Rehoboth is assembling a team of volunteer Grant Writer/Researchers to explore opportunities and draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization. Volunteers will conduct research and write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals.
The rewards of this opportunity include knowing that your efforts are vital to CAMP Rehoboth’sfulfillment of its mission of promoting cooperation and understanding among all people as we work to build a safe and healthy community with room for all. An effective team member must have grant experience and excellent research and communication skills; be able to clearly communicate in both written and verbal communication, especially in grant proposals, as this is the primary duty; work well with others and be a deadline-driven team with multitasking abilities; and manage confidential matters with the utmost integrity.
- Research grant opportunities that align with CAMP Rehoboth’s strategic priorities and funding needs.
- Write polished grant proposals and prepare supporting documents.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager, staff, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Understand and adhere to grant deadlines.
- Assist with managing grant requirements, such as the preparation of grant status reports.
- Update and maintain grant records.
For more information and/or to join the team, email email@example.com.