The following information is in reference to advertising in the printed edition of Letters from CAMP Rehoboth. Web site advertising is also available; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Letters from CAMP Rehoboth is a free publication of CAMP Rehoboth, Inc., a non-profit community service organization in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. During the 2015 season (our 25th) we will publish 15 issues between Feb. and Nov.
- The standard format is 88-128 pages, four-color on 50 lb. bright-white paper with an 85 line screen, stapled and trimmed to approximately 8 1/4" x 11". Each cover of Letters features original artwork created by a variety of well-known regional artists, graphic designers, and photographers.
- The print run of each issue is 6,000. Letters is distributed: 80% through local outlets (restaurants, stores, bars, real estate agencies, etc.), and 15% through a limited number of regional outlets in the Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia and Wilmington areas. 5% are mailed to subscribers at a rate of $50 per year.
Please contact us for rates:
CAMP Rehoboth, Inc.
37 Baltimore Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 USA
phone: (302) 227-5620
fax: (302) 227-5604
email: Tricia Massella
Technical Advertising Details
- Full Back Cover - add 20%
- Full Inside Back - add 15%
- Guaranteed Placement - add 10%
- Four Color process is available
- Service List (3 lines for 15 consecutive issues)
- Service List (6 lines for 15 consecutive issues)
- (Max. 27 characters per line, including spaces)
CAMPsites Map Listing
- Listing on CAMPsites Map
- Fee waived on contracts of at least nine 1/8-page ads
- Full Page: 7.5 x l0 in.
- Half-Page-H: 7.5 x 4.875 in.
- Half-Page-V: 3.625 x 10 in.
- Third-Page-H: 7.5 x 3.25 in.
- Third-Page-V: 2.5 x 10 in.
- Fourth-Page-H: 3.625 x 4.875 in.
- Eighth-Page-H: 3.625 x 2.375 in.
- Eighth-Page-V: 1.75 x 4.875 in.
Publication Schedule for 2015
|2015 Issue #||Holiday||Ad Deadline||Issue Release|
|1||Winter Issue||Feb. 05||Feb. 13|
|2||St. Patrick's Day||Mar. 05||Mar. 13|
|3||Mar. 26||Apr. 03|
|4||Apr. 30||May 08|
|5||Memorial Day||May 14||May 22|
|6||May 28||Jun. 05|
|7||Jun. 11||Jun. 19|
|8||Fourth of July||Jun. 25||Jul. 03|
|9||Jul. 09||Jul. 17|
|10||Jul. 23||Jul. 31|
|11||Aug. 06||Aug. 14|
|12||Labor Day||Aug. 20||Aug. 28|
|13||Sep. 10||Sep. 18|
|14||Jazz/Film Fest||Oct. 15||Oct. 23|
|15||Holiday Issue||Nov. 12||Nov. 20|
- Payment in advance is required until credit is established.
- 10% discount applied to individual ads if paid prior to release with contract for 5 or more ads. Ads receiving discounts will not receive invoices or tear sheets.
- 15% discount applied to contracts of 5 or more ads if full payment is received when contract is signed. Discount does not apply to Map Listings, Services Directory, or Business Partnership.
- Non-profit discount - 50% of the one-time rate for non-profit organizations. This discount may not be combined with any other discounts.
- Contract rates include one basic ad set-up provided advertiser submits basic layout with copy. Basic changes to existing ads are included with contract; however, advertiser will be charged for additional layouts, creative design, or photographs provided by CAMP Rehoboth. Custom artwork must be provided by the advertiser, who accepts full responsibility for copyright and release provisions.
- Ad Acceptance Policy - CAMP Rehoboth, Inc., as publisher, reserves the right to reject any ad which, in our opinion, is offensive to our readers. Maximum liability for our errors in or omission of any advertisement is the cost of the ad. Ads are accepted on the basis that the advertiser is authorized to publish the entire contents, and that no ad submitted violates a patent, copyright, or artist's right of first publication. All liability for claims based on contents or subject matter of the ad is assumed by the advertiser.
- No Coupons accepted in ads.
- Ad Specifications - Ads should be submitted as press ready PDF (min. 300 dpi) in CMYK - US Newprint color settings. Grayscale - 30% dot gain format.
- Business Partnership - Ask about our Business Partnership which includes a link in the Rehoboth Beach Guide section of our website, and much more.
Mission Statement & Purpose
CAMP Rehoboth is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service organization dedicated to creating a more positive environment in Rehoboth Beach and its related communities. We seek to promote cooperation and understanding among all people, as we work to build a safer and more inclusive community with room for all.
We seek to promote community well-being on all levels; to foster the development of community groups; to develop community space; to promote human and civil rights; to work against prejudice and discrimination; to lessen tensions among the community at large; and to help foster the economic growth of the area. We work toward these ends through activities such as the following:
- Fundraising for other non-profit organizations, such as AIDS service organizations, gay, lesbian and bisexual community organizations, recycling programs, environmental projects, literacy training, and other ventures for the general betterment of the community.
- Networking resources and information by publishing a newsletter, and functioning as an alternative tourist bureau and information center.
- Promoting artistic expressions and creative thinking, and giving aid to artists and craftspeople with an emphasis on the works of lesbians and gay men.
- Education and outreach to the larger community, including sensitivity training seminars, and printed materials to promote positive images of gay and lesbian people and others.
- Promoting political awareness to build a safe and inclusive community through voter information, education, and registration; and analysis of issues and candidates.