Welcome to the CAMP Rehoboth Women's FEST 2014!
Celebrating 24 years of serving the LGBT community in Delaware, CAMP Rehoboth welcomes you to our 14th Annual Women’s FEST in Rehoboth Beach. With our special guests, fun activities, first-rate national entertainment, and popular events, Women’s FEST continues to attract women from the entire Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make the CAMP Rehoboth Women's FEST 2014 a great success!
Women's FEST T-Shirts
Women’s FEST PASS - What You Get for Just $65
- Opening Party Thursday Night – Dance to Viki Dee and DJ Nan!
- One general admission ticket to Friday night’s show for Chely Wright (early seating).*
- OR one general admission ticket to Saturday night’s Karen Williams show.
- Entry to the Saturday, bigger-than-ever, Shopping Expo at Rehoboth Convention Center.
- Free, exciting, energetic workshops from dozens of remarkable options. Great new choices!**
- Women’s FEST t-shirt with original design by Geri Dibiase
- One ticket to Tennis or Pickleball or Wedding Fashion Show and Event Planning. (Your choice! Participation/seats may be limited.)
- Discounts at special business partner hotels, restaurants and shops. (Mention CAMP Rehoboth Women’s FEST to receive your discount.)
- Women’s Photo & Art Show and wine reception at CAMP Rehoboth
- Coffee and a nosh before the Broadwalk on the Boardwalk
*If available, Chely Wright tickets may be upgraded at an additional cost.
**We cannot guarantee your selections as space may be limited.
Women's FEST T-Shirts
The CAMP Rehoboth Women’s FEST T-shirt 2014 was created and produced by photographer and artist Geri Dibiase. A t-shirt is included for FEST Pass holders, or can be purchased in the CAMP store.
Special Business Partner Discounts
Please note that to receive hotel discounts you must mention CAMP Rehoboth Women’s FEST. Fest pass required to receive restaurant and shop discounts.
A(muse) 44 Baltimore Avenue, 302-227-7107
Cilantro Restaurant 118 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-226-1000
Dos Locos 208 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-227-3353
Hobos 56 Baltimore Avenue, 302-226-2226
Mariachi 14 Wilmington Avenue, 302-227-0115
Mixx 26 Baltimore Avenue, 302-226-8700
Purple Parrot Grill 134 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-226-1139
Rehoboth Ale House 15 Wilmington Avenue, 302-227-2337
Seafood Shack 42½ Baltimore Avenue, 302-227-5881
Azura 139 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-226-9650
Atlantic Sands Hotel 101 North Boardwalk, 302-227-2511
Atlantis Inn 154 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-227-9446
Bellmoor Inn & Spa: Garden and Deluxe Rooms 2 Christian Street, 302-227-5800
Breakers Hotel 2nd and Maryland Avenue, 302-227-6688
Hotel Rehoboth 247 Rehoboth Avenue, 302-227-4300
Rehoboth Guest House 40 Maryland Avenue, 302-227-4117
Rehoboth Inn 20494 Coastal Hwy. (Route 1), 302-226-410
The Avenue Inn & Spa 33 Wilmington Avenue,302-226-2900
*Call for Special Rates.
CAMP Rehoboth Women's FEST 2014 Sponsors
Premier Presenting Sponsors
Bell Rock Capital
CAMP Rehoboth Annual Sponsors
Karen Gustafson, REALTOR® Move2Rehoboth.com
Sea Bova Associates, REALTOR®
Barbara Hines & Nancy Froome, B&N, LLC
Gwen Osborne & Katie Handy, Sign-A-Rama
Jenn Harpel, Morgan Stanley
Barbara Thompson, Golf Tournament
Geri Dibiase Photography
Sue Fortier, Fortier Photography
Virginia Cubberley, LLC
Cilantro Restaurant, Gladys Fernandez and Yadira Mora
Deb Griffin, REALTOR® & Celeste Beaupre, REALTOR®, Maggio Shields Real Estate
DJ Nan Martino, Entertainer
Doggies at the Beach
Don Williams Group REALTOR®, Keller Williams at the Beach
Lana Warfield, REALTOR®, BHHS, Gallo Realty
Lori’s Oy Vey Café
Dos Locos Restaurant
Jeanine O’Donnell, State Farm
Karen Williams, HaHA Institute
Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
Sharon Messina, Dune Tunes
Susan Morissette, Interpreter
Viki Dee Music, Entertainer