The following information is in reference to advertising in the printed edition of Letters from CAMP Rehoboth. Website advertising is also available; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Letters from CAMP Rehoboth is a free publication of CAMP Rehoboth, Inc., a non-profit community service organization in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. During the 2022 season we will publish 13 issues between Feb. and Dec.
- The standard format is 96-120 pages, on 50 lb. bright-white paper with an 85 line screen, stapled and trimmed to approximately 8 1/4" x 11" with full color in each issue. Each cover of Letters features original artwork created by a variety of well-known regional artists, graphic designers, and photographers.
- The print run of each issue is a minimum of 5,000 copies. Letters is distributed: through local outlets (restaurants, stores, bars, real estate agencies, etc.), and through a limited number of regional outlets in the Washington D.C., Baltimore, Wilmington, Philadelphia, and central Pennsylvania. In addition, approximately 200 paid subscriptions are sent by first class mail.
Please contact us for rates:
CAMP Rehoboth, Inc.
37 Baltimore Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 USA
phone: (302) 227-5620
email: Tricia Massella
Ads are due at noon the day of deadline.
|Issue||Ad Deadline||Issue Date|
|Winter||Jan 25||Feb 4|
|St. Patrick's Day||Feb 22||Mar 04|
|Women's Fest||Mar 22||Apr 01|
|Outdoors / Wellness||Apr 26||May 06|
|Memorial Day||May 17||May 27|
|Pride / July 4th||Jun 07||Jun 17|
|Summer / Food||Jun 28||Jul 08|
|Adult Beverages||Jul 19||Jul 29|
|Labor Day / Sun Festival||Aug 09||Aug 19|
|Block Party / Pets||Sept 06||Sept 16|
|Sea Witch / Jazz Fest||Oct 04||Oct 14|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 08||Nov 18|
|Holiday||Dec 06||Dec 16|
Ads are due at noon the day of deadline. Space reservations due Friday before deadline.
|Ad Deadline||Issue Date|
|Winter||Jan 27||Jan 31||Feb 10|
|Spring / Wellness||Feb 24||Feb 28||Mar 14|
|Women's FEST||Apr 07||Apr 11||Apr 21|
|Memorial Day||May 05||May 09||May 19|
|Pride / July 4th||Jun 02||Jun 06||Jun 16|
|Summer / Food||Jul 07||Jul 11||Jul 21|
|Labor Day / Sun Festival||Aug 04||Aug 08||Aug 18|
|Jazz Fest / Block Party / Pets||Sep 09||Sep 12||Sep 22|
|Sea Witch / Film Fest||Oct 06||Oct 10||Oct 20|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 03||Nov 07||Nov 17|
|Holiday||Dec 01||Dec 05||Dec 15|
- Payment in advance is required by the ad deadline date until credit is established.
- 10% discount applied to individual ads if paid prior to release with contract for 5 or more ads. Ads receiving discounts will not receive invoices or tear sheets.
- 50% off 1x ad rate for nonprofit organizations. This discount may not be combined with any other discounts. Ads must be submitted camera ready.
- Full page ads should be reserved the Friday before deadline to ensure placement.
- 15% discount applied to contracts of 5 or more ads if full payment is received when contract is signed. A 10% discount per issue is given for auto deduct payments on credit cards. Discount does not apply to Map Listings, Professional Services Directory, or Business Partnership.
- Letters does not provide ad layout or design. We are happy to provide a list of graphic designers who you may want to hire to develop your ads. Advertisers accept full responsibility for copyright and release provisions.
- Ad Acceptance Policy - CAMP Rehoboth, Inc., as publisher, reserves the right to reject any ad which, in our opinion, is offensive to our readers. Maximum liability for errors in or omission of any advertisement is the cost of the ad. Ads are accepted on the basis that the advertiser is authorized to publish the entire contents, and ad does not violate a patent, copyright, or artist's right. All liability for claims based on contents or subject matter of the ad is assumed by the advertiser.
- No Bleed
- No Coupons accepted in ads.
- Ad Specifications - Ads should be submitted as press ready PDF (min. 300 dpi) in CMYK or Grayscale format.
- Business Partnership - Ask about our Business Partnership which includes a link in the Beach Guide Directory section of our website, and much more.
- Agencies: Please note that rates are NET.
Rates - Per Issue
Full Back Cover: add 20%
Full Inside Back: add 15%
Preferred Placement: add 10%
CAMP Rehoboth Beach Guide
Full year listing in the centerfold CAMP Rehoboth Beach Guide. FREE with contracts of 13x. Otherwise: $175.
Full year BOLD listing in the centerfold, plus link from camprehoboth.com Beach Guide Directory to your website. $175 with contracts of 13x. Otherwise: $350.
Ad Sizes - In Inches
|Full Page||7.5 x 10 in.|
|Half-Page-H||7.5 x 4.875 in.|
|Half-Page-V||3.625 x 10 in.|
|Third-Page-H||7.5 x 3.25 in.|
|Fourth-Page-V||3.625 x 4.875 in.|
|Eighth-Page-H||3.625 x 2.375 in.|
Mission Statement & Purpose
CAMP Rehoboth is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service organization dedicated to creating a more positive environment in Rehoboth Beach and its related communities. We seek to promote cooperation and understanding among all people, as we work to build a safer and more inclusive community with room for all.
We seek to promote community well-being on all levels; to foster the development of community groups; to develop community space; to promote human and civil rights; to work against prejudice and discrimination; to lessen tensions among the community at large; and to help foster the economic growth of the area. We work toward these ends through activities such as the following:
- Fundraising for other non-profit organizations, such as AIDS service organizations, gay, lesbian and bisexual community organizations, recycling programs, environmental projects, literacy training, and other ventures for the general betterment of the community.
- Networking resources and information by publishing a newsletter, and functioning as an alternative tourist bureau and information center.
- Promoting artistic expressions and creative thinking, and giving aid to artists and craftspeople with an emphasis on the works of lesbians and gay men.
- Education and outreach to the larger community, including sensitivity training seminars, and printed materials to promote positive images of gay and lesbian people and others.
- Promoting political awareness to build a safe and inclusive community through voter information, education, and registration; and analysis of issues and candidates.