SUNFESTIVAL 2023 LIVE Auction Items
SUNFESTIVAL 2023 LIVE Auction Items
Ready for an exotic trip, extraordinary event, or unique experience? Then the SUNFESTIVAL Live Auction is for you! Fast paced and fun, the live auction features the dynamic Tom Protack, our new auctioneer for 2023, and will happen at the Rehoboth Beach Convention Center before the shows on Saturday, September 2. With a variety of offerings, there is something for everyone!
2023 Live Auction Items:
- 2 Bottles of Bottles of Signature Don Julio Tequila plus two 4-Packs Dogfish Head Passion Pride
- Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 Electric Bike
- Date Nights for a Year (Twelve Restaurant Gift Certificates)
- Women’s FEST 2024 VIP Package for Four (April 25 - 29, 2024)
- Choose Your Own Cruise on Celebrity
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta (Olivia Vacation for Two: October 26 - November 2, 2024)
- 8-Day Dutch & Belgian Delights River Cruise for Two (August 5-12, 2024)
- Lisbon in Luxury (7-Night Stay + Two Business-Class Airfare Tickets)
- SOULMATE - Original Artwork by Murray Archibald
Warm up with this exceptional offering!
Don Julio Rosado is a new signature tequila finished in Ruby Port wine casks from the enchanting Douro wine region of Northern Portugal. The result is a deliciously unique reposado tequila with a delicate pink hue and sweet notes of dried red fruit & caramel. Smooth unlike any other, Don Julio Rosado is best enjoyed on the rocks. For a lighter, longer drink, add a splash of club soda and lemon garnish. It is made for daytime moments best spent outdoors with friends.
Don Julio 1942 Anejo Tequila is handcrafted in tribute to the year that Don Julio González began his tequila-making journey. Warm oak, vanilla and roasted agave flavors lead into a lingering oak and rich vanilla finish for a luxurious tequila recognized by connoisseurs around the globe. Aged for at least 24 months, our anejo tequila is made with 100% Blue Weber Agave that is ready for any celebration. Don Julio 1942 Anejo Tequila was awarded a Gold medal at the 2022 and 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, and Don Julio was named One of the Top Trending Tequilas at the 2020 Drinks International awards. Simply serve neat in a snifter or on the rocks for a classic and simple drink.
And there is more! Two 4-packs of Dogfish Head’s Passion Pride Beer! A fun and fruity refresher brewed to celebrate the pride we have in ourselves and in each other. Scented with real passion fruit, Passion Pride bis light and crisp and boldly purple thanks to the addition of lots and lots of butterfly pea flowers. It was created in partnership with CAMP Rehoboth. It pairs well with shrimp tacos, green salad, and Dancing!
Donor: Seagreen Bicycle
Want to zip around town and explore the bike trails with some extra “oomph”? Then look no further than this comfortable and stylish ebike. Donated by Seagreen Bicycle, the Cannondale Topstone Neo SL 2 is a lightweight, capable, and versatile gravel ebike, with the power to chase horizons, explore routes less traveled, or simply accelerate your daily routine.
Loved by biking enthusiasts, Cannondale makes bikes for everyone and this one promises to thrive anywhere you want to take it, including gravel roads, up and down hills, and out in the elements. It has the feel of a regular bike and has three levels of support that are there when you need them (and nearly imperceptible when you don’t).
It is built for handling, comfort, stability, and traction, and features a:
- Durable SmartForm C2 Alloy frame / Full carbon fork Color: Graphite / Frame Size is a L (suitable for riders 5’11” to 6’4”)
- Shimano GRX 400/600 drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Light, powerful Mahle rear-hub drive system / Range: up to 75km / 47mi
This package includes a Lifetime Warranty on the frame/fork, and two (2) years on electronics/moving parts. Read More About the Bike Here
Seagreen Bicycle is Delaware's Premiere Bike Shop at the Beach with locations in Rehoboth Beach and Lewes! They pride themselves on being part of the local bike community and strive to provide the best and most experienced service for all of your cycling needs including sales, service, and rentals.
So get ready to boost your bid and boost your biking!
Donors: 1776 Steakhouse, Back Porch Café, The Blue Hen, The Cultured Pearl, DiFebo’s Restaurants & Market, Henlopen City Oyster House, Indigo Indian Cuisine, Jam Bistro, Mariachi Restaurant, SoDel Concepts, The Starboard, Victoria’s Restaurant
Impress your significant other, romantic interests, friends, or family with dinner dates out on the town at some of our area’s best restaurants. This exceptional package features gift cards from a diverse array of local dining establishments–twelve (12) in all, each donating between $150 and $250 for your enjoyment!
- 1776 Steakhouse ($200)
- Back Porch Café ($250)
- The Blue Hen ($150)
- The Cultured Pearl ($150)
- DiFebo’s Restaurants & Market ($150)
- Henlopen City Oyster House ($200)
- Indigo Indian Cuisine ($150)
- Jam Bistro ($200)
- Mariachi Restaurant ($150)
- SoDel Concepts ($250)
- The Starboard ($200)
- Victoria’s Restaurant ($200)
Imagine the fun you will have planning your night outs throughout the year! Just close your eyes, pick a restaurant, and add a dash of adventure to any relationship. Featuring a variety of locales and cuisines (including steaks, sushi, seafood, Indian, Italian, Mexican, fine dining, beachfront views, and more), there is something here to suit everyone’s tastes.
It doesn’t get much easier than this!
Reservations are recommended. The use of gift cards for gratuities at some restaurants may not be permitted.
Donors: Brad Driver & Stacey Jennings, CAMP Rehoboth, Above the Dunes, Egg, Lori’s Oy Vey! Cafe, Shorebreak Lodge, Somewhere
Women’s FEST 2023 broke records in creating a fun and positive space for the more than 4,000 women who participated in four days of sports, entertainment, activities, and camaraderie. There is already buzz for 2024 and here is your chance to secure VIP spots with a VIP package created for you and three of your closest friends!
This package includes:
- An exclusive Women’s FEST 2024 experience that includes four (4) FEST Passes, tickets, and premier seating to Women’s FEST 2024 performance events, entry to the dances, and access to the famous “Green Room” for a meet-and-greet with the headline entertainment.
- A spacious and stylish place to stay for four (4) nights in a centrally-located townhouse (generously donated by airbnb Superhosts, Brad Driver and Stacey Jennings). With 1900 sq. feet and 3BR / 3.5BA, this beautifully appointed home will provide plenty of space for you and your guests. It features an open concept living dining kitchen on the second floor, and each en suite bedroom is very private with two master suites on the third floor and a separate first floor bedroom. You’ll be just a short walk to the downtown Women’s FEST events, plus you don’t have to check out until the day after the FEST is over! View the home here.
- Dining out options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with $500 in restaurant gift cards, including Above the Dunes ($100), Egg ($100), Lori's Oy Vey! Cafe ($50), Shorebreak Lodge ($150), and Somewhere ($100).
Enjoy the camaraderie and entertainment; dance, dance, dance; go backstage and meet the stars; relax in your chic home away from home; and enjoy a variety of Rehoboth Beach restaurants.
No need for you to wait for tickets to go on sale or worry about them selling out. You and your friends will be set to enjoy a fabulous Women’s FEST 2024…and the time of your lives.
- Women’s FEST events are Thursday, April 25 through Sunday, April 28, 2024. Excludes fees paid to other venues, e.g. bowling lane fees.
- Four-night stay: Check-in is at 4 PM on Thursday, April 25 and check-out is at 10 AM on Monday, April 29, 2024.
- Some restaurant gift certificates may not include gratuities.
Donor: Accent on Travel
For more information, click here.
Can’t commit to a specific travel destination or timeline just yet but know that you want to get away? Then this item is for you–as it offers the flexibility to choose a trip based on your personal preference and availability!
Courtesy of Rehoboth Beach’s favorite travel agency, Accent on Travel, you and a guest will enjoy a voyage with the award-winning luxury cruise line, LGBTQ+ friendly, Celebrity Cruises.
You’ll be able to choose from one of these itineraries–Bermuda, Caribbean, Europe, Panama Canal, West Coast/Mexican Riviera–and have until December 2023 to choose your adventure and until Labor Day of next year to set sail.
Depending on your choice, your cruise could be anywhere from five (5) to twelve (12) nights of fabulous cruising, including an onboard 24/7 drink package for two!
The hardest part will be deciding where you want to go! But Accent on Travel will be there to help you plan the cruise of your dreams.
- Good for a Veranda Stateroom – Millennium & Solstice Class category: 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C and Edge Class category E2, E3, E4 - excluding ES single staterooms.
- Certificate valid for one year from issuing date. Winner must book by 12/31/23 and has until Labor Day 2024 to sail by.
- Taxes & Fees as well as ground or air transportation are not included.
- Upgrades and adding a 3rd /4th guest in the same stateroom can be purchased at an additional fee, based on availability.
- Certificate is not valid on new ships during their inaugural year.
- Blackout dates include holiday sailings and apply to Celebrity Ascent from November 2023 until November of 2024.
For more information, click here.
Back by popular demand–get ready for the best Halloween of your life with this all-inclusive, all-indulgent oceanfront Olivia vacation at the lavish Hard Rock Vallarta, located in the heart of the Riviera Nayarit, near Mexico’s most LGBTQ-friendly city – Puerto Vallarta. Olivia has sponsored CAMP Rehoboth events for over 2 decades and is proud to offer this Vallarta trip donation for SUNFESTIVAL.
Celebrate Halloween and Día de los Muertos with 700 of your closest Olivia friends. Relax on the sun-soaked beaches, dine in a different restaurant nightly, enjoy a beverage at the swim-up bar, or play all day with the wide menu of activities. Top off your night with Olivia’s rockstar entertainment, dancing, and theme parties. Plus, indulge in “extras” like zip lines, sunset cruises, or ATV adventures. You can also rejuvenate at the Rock Spa®, reserve a romantic dinner on the beach, or book a poolside bali bed/cabana. This will be a spectacular week of all-inclusive fun!
Olivia’s mission has always been to provide safe and celebrating spaces for lesbians and LGBTQ+ women. And today, that mission continues. Olivia is THE leading travel company for lesbians and LGBTQ+ women having produced well over 300 trips for more than 350,000 women. Exceptional entertainment, friendly personalized service from Team Olivia, bucket list destinations and friendships that last a lifetime are just some of the highlights you will find on an Olivia vacation.
Package includes 7 nights in an ocean-view room with a king bed for two people, all meals, lodging, resort activities, entertainment, Olivia staff assistance, and pick up from and return to the Vallarta airport.
Does not include airfare, insurance, fuel surcharge, or non-discountable amount (NDA). There is a per-person NDA of $299 which covers taxes, fees, and gratuities.
Donor: Brand g Vacations
For more information, click here.
Feeling gelukkig (hint: that’s lucky in Dutch)?
Then get ready to bid on this 5-star river cruise which will take you and a guest from vibrant Amsterdam through the lush landscapes and the kaleidoscope of colors of the Dutch and Belgium waterways.
Departing from Amsterdam on August 5, 2024 (right after Amsterdam Pride!), you and a guest will set sail for 8 days on board the beautiful and intimate Amadeus Star (only 164 guests) where you will be pampered by attentive crew in an atmosphere of total relaxation while enjoying the signature, first-class perks that have earned Brand g Vacations the best reviews on the planet.
Historic windmills will transport you to a bygone era with each turn of their sails. You’ll cruise the famous canals of Amsterdam, see Middleburg (with its historic merchant houses lining its canals), enjoy a city tour of Ghent and see Gravensteen (“Castle of the Counts”), see beautiful Antwerp (Belgium’s second-largest city and diamond center of Europe), and visit Rotterdam (the Netherlands’ second-largest city and Europe’s largest seaport)...and so much more!
Plus…from the moment you arrive in Amsterdam, you’ll be under the care of Brand g, “the next generation in gay travel” for those who enjoy innovative and intimate vacations to exotic bucket list destinations.
In addition to 7-nights cruise accommodation in an A1 stateroom (for two people), nearly everything is included on this guaranteed all-LGBT+ charter:
- Transfer on arrival from airport or train station to the ship in Amsterdam
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Superb dining and all meals included
- Complimentary shore excursions offered daily
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Airport transfer from the ship to the airport or train station in Amsterdam at the end of the sailing
- Auction winners are responsible for the following costs:
- Port charges of $180 and gratuities of $165 per person
- Airfare to and from the destination
Donor: Danny Sebright
For more information, click here.
Pack your bags and get ready to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime stay in Lisbon, the capital and largest city of Portugal. Lisbon is the second-oldest capital in Europe and features fascinating architecture and historical landmarks, white sand beaches and stunning views of the Atlantic, fantastic cuisine, and a colorful, creative gay-friendly atmosphere.
You and a guest will enjoy an exciting week-long stay at the Ivens Autograph Hotel, an “explorers hotel” that Forbes calls “pure fantasy and fun…(it) brings a big dose of lighthearted cosmopolitan fun to the capital”. Unveiled in the fall of 2021, the 87-room Ivens is located in the decadent yet sophisticated neighborhood of Chiado–the best neighborhood to understand why everybody falls in love with Lisbon.
Located next to the National Museum of Contemporary Art, the Ivens is designed to tell stories about explorers and travelers that are part of the history of Portugal. Like an oasis hidden in the city (but not hidden from it), you will find tropical plants, parrots and macaws, velvet armchairs, a hidden garden, top restaurants, and even a jazz club. It’s an authentic jungle in the middle of one of the most romantic cities of the world, one where explorers can easily set off to explore the famous nightlife of Cais do Sodré on the river, the more bohemian Bairro Alto which features gay-friendly bars and Portugal’s most popular gay sauna, the beautiful beaches of Costa da Caparica (including Beach 19, Portugal’s most popular gay nude beach), and much, much more!
In addition to your 7-night hotel stay, you and a guest will fly United Airlines Polaris-Business Class service to Lisbon from any United Airlines gateway on the East Coast of the U.S. Air tickets will include access to the United Polaris Lounge in the United States if available at your airport of departure.
- Flight/stay based on availability. Excludes food, beverages, gratuity, taxes and fees.
- The flights and the hotel stay must be booked and utilized within one year of the auction.
Donor: Murray Archibald
We have exciting news! Artist and CAMP Rehoboth Co-founder Murray Archibald is donating an artwork to be part of the SUNFESTIVAL live auction. This is a new work that Murray is creating especially for SUNFESTIVAL, called SOULMATE. It is an Acrylic Gouache and Watercolor on a 30"x"30 Gallery Profile Canvas.
It is fitting that Murray’s artwork is part of this. For 30 years Murray and his husband Steve produced Sundance. In fact, the first Sundance was a tenth anniversary party for Murray and Steve. Later, Sundance became SUNFESTIVAL - two nights of fun with headline entertainment, a live auction, and nationally recognized DJs.
Murray just completed a highly successful solo art exhibition, “Mask Hysteria,” at CAMP Rehoboth. In addition, this year he was selected as the first recipient of the Biggs Museum of American Art’s A Vision of Pride recognition featuring the work of an LGBTQ+ artist. Murray’s work Drag Revolution was featured on a banner outside the Biggs Museum for the month of June and is now part of the Museum's permanent collection.
His new work SOULMATE will be the only artwork in the SUNFESTIVAL live auction and CAMP Rehoboth is anxiously awaiting its unveiling. Start seeking a special place where you can display this artwork and come ready with your winning bid!